Landry's Seafood House
Since the first Landry’s opened in 1947, it’s been a pinnacle of Bon Temps South Louisiana hospitality. It’s your ticket to world-famous gumbo, fresh fish, shrimp and oysters shucked to order. These authentic Creole recipes will make you feel like a local.
- Monday, December 25 | 11am - 11pm
New Year's Hours
- Sunday, December 31 | 11am - 12am
- Monday, January 1 | 11am - 11pm
- Sunday - Thursday: 11am - 10pm
- Friday - Saturday: 11am - 11pm
Menu items & prices are subject to change; takeout fees may apply. Information is accurate at time of posting. Contact the restaurant directly for inquiries pertaining to the menu.